hello. again and again, I have yeast infection issue. Don't know what to do about this anymore. it is killing me and I really think that I should just let it go, believing that this will disappear. I don't know. I think that antibiotics never helped me so I decided that I won't take any of those right now. I will try with something that is natural, but I don't know what is the best. So, I was hoping that you can help me. What are best home remedies for a vaginal yeast infection? List remedies and how to use them? Please? 

Fortunately, the good thing is that most yeast infections are not serious. A lot of people usually leave it untreated, so if you leave it untreated, yeast infections will usually go away on their own, But you still can experience some itching which can be really annoying. Anyway, there are some home remedies that you may use in the order to stop this. Boric acid is always great for over the counter solution. Tea tree oil is really helpful as well. Natural yogurt, coconut oil, and oregano oil should be your choice as well. I was using them, sure, but I can't remember did anything helped me more than garlic. I really don't like it, but as soon as I read all the benefits of it, I started to eat it. And it works really good.

From all natural treatments and home remedies, I am prone to use probiotics when I get a vaginal yeast infection. Somehow, it is something that I trust the most and something that was good for me so far because probiotics help restore the bacteria-yeast balance throughout your body. When I need to get one, I consult my doctor of course. Usually, he prescribes oral supplements for me and I use it from 7 to 10 days, to see a full result. So, from my own experience, I can say that they are very, very effective. And they are not expensive. 

I see that you already mentioned a lot of natural remedies, but I remembered one that is really great. It is actually an oregano Oil from the Pizza Herb. Now, you are probably wondering why I am mentioning something that you can't imagine pizza without, but so small percentage of the people are aware that oregano has very potent anti-fungal power and it zaps them out. It is also used for yeast infection, to treat it. You can put a couple of drops into the bath and sit there until your bath is cold.This oil is actually absorbed into the skin, then it goes into the bloodstream. In that way, it is very powerful and it is fighting against fungi. 

I have my top five. And that five producst are very effective for me. Yeast infection sometimes is really hard to handle, but the good thing is that it is not dangerous and you can find so many natural treatments for it. I had it three or four times in my life and yeast infections is curable with natural therapies, that usually include: yogurt, probiotics, boric acid, garlic, vinegar and tea tree oil. I was using every single of it and I can say that I am very satisfied how those home remedies are doing the business. I am especially happy with the yogurt and probiotics. But also you should know that this remedy has not been scientifically tested much, and may lead to treatment-resistant infections, and that shouldn't surprise you.

There are so many high solutions for this. I have tried many of them, and yes, they all helped me. But the one is still the best, and that is an essential oil derived from tea tree leaves. I am aware of the fact that they are still trying to do some studies, that actually needs to be done, in order to prove the oil's efficacy, but I can say that I get yeast infection relief only from inserting a tampon doused in tea tree oil at night.I don't know, I don't want to convince you, but I am sure that it worths of trying. I mean, what do you got to lose?

Celebrity

Hello. Let me try to help you as much as I can. People generally do believe that they need to do so many things, use some antibiotics as soon as they are diagnosed with a yeast infection, which is fake. Also, you can't use any type of antibiotics in order to treat yeast infection. So, when you notice that you have problems with this, follow these instructions and you will be way better. First, you need to keep your skin clean and dry. Always, but always wear clean clothes and panties. Eat foods that are nutrition rich because that is going to help you boost your immune system, and your body will fight against all infections. It is not hard. Hope it helps. 

I know that now this may sound silly to you, but I have heard that there is a possibility to treat a yeast infection without any type of the treatment. Is this true? I mean, I know that a doctor will set a treatment depending on your infection, but what if you are dealing with mild yeast infections (I had it several times and I was drinking some teas, so this infection just went away)? Now, I really want to know is this a reason why my yeast infection is coming back all the time, every three months to be honest? Is this because I have never ever used some natural treatments or some other therapy prescribed by my doctor?