yeast infection, a never-ending problem for me. when I take look in the past, I think that I was using almost everything to deal with it. now, I am not even sure what can help me....I did some researches, I tried to find certain advice on the internet, but you know, as soon as I type something on the internet, I am dying. and I am not. anyway, I one of my friends told me that several essential oils are good for yeast infection. is this true?  What essential oils do you recommend for yeast infection treatment at home? Thank you! 

hey there. essential oils are one of the home remedies for a yeast infection but I do believe that people don't use it that often. sure, in my opinion, there are so many better things than this one, but you can always try, you will never know what is the best for you until you try it. My friend is using a tea tree essential oil and this one is definitely the most popular and the most natural way to cure a yeast infection. Besides this one, you can always try to fight yeast infection with oregano oil, cinnamon oil, lemongrass oil, lavender oil, etc. As you can see, there are so many of them. 

I do trust essential oils in this. They are an amazing fighter against yeast infection. People usually avoid it because they are skeptical, but there is no need to be skeptical. But only if you are using high-quality oils, other oils won't help. When I have this problem, I am used to mixing two tablespoons of coconut oil with one drop of tea tree oil and three drops of lavender oil.  When I finish this process, I add a couple of drops of the essential oil to make the concoction more potent. This mixture you should leave over the night and the next night, you should insert it gently into your vagina. 

I vote for Peppermint oil! A lot of people never heard of it and when I tell them, they are like - no, I really don't think that this is a proper cure for me. Look, this oil has its all antifungal properties may help yeast infections. Generally, peppermint oil is more than just a flavoring for confectionery treats. It has so many benefits and one of those is that it has antibacterial, antifungal and antimicrobial properties. From my own experience, I do know that peppermint oil may help you to reduce yeast infections caused by an overgrowth of candida. Try it, trust me, you have nothing to lose. 

I am currently using one essential oil. I am at the beginning of using it, so it is hard for me to tell do I see progress, but I think that it works. It is orange oil. The main benefit, besides that it is a cure, it smells really amazing. On the other hand, which is more important, the rich blend of vitamin C and other antioxidant compounds has proven to be very effective against molds and fungi of all kinds. That means that it can cure a yeast infection as well. Use it in the very simple way - apply it to the infected area on the vagina. Allow it to sit temporarily and absorb before washing. I won't give up on this one.

Really? essential oils? Won't they, I don't know, hurt your vagina somehow? Make some damage? I really think that I don't want to try it. I am always skeptical when it comes to natural remedies because I always have this feeling that you need to test it in order to see which one can come in contact with your vagina and which one it can't. I am somehow sure that I would not try to use essential oils for this issue. Maybe I am close-minded, but I just can't help myself. Sure, if you have some other thing to tell me about this, I am willing to listen :) I am not saying that I am the smart one, this is just my point of view.

Celebrity

Hi there. Good choice, Even if a lot of people are skeptical about this, essential oils can really help you. For example, my good friend is using only an essential oils to treat an infection. Sure, you can make it alone, it is much better than buying some. You have to use a organic coconut oil, lavender essential oil. Mix organic coconut oil with lavender essential oil and pour it into some mold, like you are going to make some ice cubes. Put it on the freeze and they are ready to use after 15 minutes. It helps. Good luck! 

sometimes, I really hate being a girl. so uncomfortable and irritating. so, I am using tea tree essential oils, since it is confirmed that it has so many antiseptic, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. that means that I can very easily wipe out yeast infection. it also help you keep clean the affected area. It also has disinfectant properties that help keep the affected area clean and germ-free. it is easy to apply, it is easy to chase away this boring yeast infection. trust me, I don't know what am I doing bad, but it keeps coming back...any other essential oils that can help me? feel free to give me an advice...

Up there, exactly on this topic, I wrote that I vote for Peppermint oil since I found it helpful. But ever since I wrote it, I got some information that this was not helpful for everyone. It seems to me that choosing essential oils depends on the yeast problem that you are dealing with. Also, my good friend told me about this cedarwood oil, which is very hard to find, but once you do, you have your remedy for a life. It seems that these oils are also one of the top anti-fungal oils on the planet and besides the yeast infection, it can be used to treat so many other infections.

Hi. Thank you. Ever since you give us a advice on how to use a peppermint oil, I tried it and my yeast just disappeared within 6 days. It seems to me that it was a mild yeast infection, but I have to say that I am really surprised with the effectivity of it. Also, a couple of months ago I got this cedarwood oil. Still, haven't use it. But, I was reading about benefits of it and I can say that I am really surprised about it. It is going to be a new over the counter remedies for me in case if I have to deal with this infection all over again. Thank you!