Guys, help me! I am really scared to tell my mom that I was diagnosed with a vaginal yeast infection. She believes that I never had sex and whenever I want to talk about this topic with her, she gets mad like it is not normal for me to have it. Anyway, I collected some money so I can pay a gynecologist. That is how I find out that I have a yeast infection. But I don't have a money to pay a treatment, so home remedies seem acceptable now. For example, coconut oil. It helps me always in anything. How to use coconut oil as a home remedy for vaginal yeast infection?

Celebrity

Sure, coconut oil is one of those amazing home remedies that you can use almost for every problem and every infection. The same thing is a yeast infection - coconut oil is really amazing. You can treat it by applying coconut oil straight from the jar to the affected area. Don't worry, it won't cause anything and it won't do anything to you. Also, you can rub the coconut oil into the skin or skin fold where the yeast infection is. I know several people who found this very helpful. I found it helpful as well, so I think that it is worth of trying. 

Yes, and you should put it straight from the jar to infected area. Also, it is very important to know that you should use pure, virgin coconut oil for this. It is well known that coconut oil has so many health benefits, so it is no wonder that people are using it for this purpose as well. Coconut oils also have this amazing antibacterial property, which may make it an effective treatment for yeast infections. And why is that? Because coconut oils is an established antifungal. I said at the beginning that some people are saying that you should put it into the wound straight, but I would suggest you use some tampon and put oil on it. Then, put it into your vagina. 

You can use it in many ways as a matter of fact. But also you need to know that you need to change your life habits in order to get better soon. For example,  reducing sugar intake and eating foods, such as yogurt, can kill bacteria. Sometimes, it can totally prevent a yeast infection to happen.  Keep that in your mind. Also, yes, coconut oil can help you because a coconut oil has antibacterial properties and it is safe, but only if is pure and virgin coconut oil. Additionally, pure coconut oil will typically smell less strong than oils sold with additives and that is a way how you can recognize it. 

But you should pay attention to benefits and risks as well. SUre, there are so many good benefits, and I would recommend a coconut oil because a coconut oil is a very good choice for yeast infections, but also can help you in treating a candida overgrowth issues. Coconut oil has so many antifungal properties that can kill candida and yeast but can also cause healing crises or candida die off detox symptoms when used internally, and you should know that because people don't know about this and they want to be healed no matter what. So, if you have never used a coconut oil internally before, start with a 1 teaspoon and test your body’s response. If you don't have any side - effects, then continue to use it.

Celebrity

Look, I agree with this, that coconut oil has so many benefits, but I also agree that you should know how to use it. Well, in order to get the most nutritional value and benefits, you should buy and use 100% organic unrefined virgin cold pressed coconut oil. I would always consult my doctor before I start with some therapy on my own, not because I am scared, but just because I don't want to have some other complications. If he insists to give you an antibiotic, try to talk to him and tell him that you want to try with something natural. 

Hello. I definitely can speak from my own experience because since I have discovered all the benefits of coconut oil, I am using it for everything. This is how I find out for good benefits in order to treat a yeast infection. You can make miracles with it, literally. I was using a coconut oil to treat a yeast infection even when I was pregnant. You can simply put it into your vagina directly from the yar, you can make some capsules as well - whatever I did, it helped me. So, trust me, I wouldn't change it for anything. And of course, I really don't need to mention that I visited my doctor every time when I notice that I have an issue with it. He also told me that I should continue using a coconut oil since it is so good for me.