Hello. So I have a yeast infection, which is now nothing weird because I have it for the third time in my life. And I have this one boy for four years now. Anyway, I went to see gynecologist again and he told me that he will do some test, but that I should use boric acid until he gets the final results. OK, I will. But I forget to ask him how. Maybe he told me, but I have forgotten. So, can you tell me some instructions to use boric acid as a home remedy for a vaginal yeast infection?

Boric Acid is actually a good thing for everything. Now, I am a little bit skeptical on this, to use it as a home remedy for a vaginal yeast infection. I think that you can't use it because, at least I believe, that boric acid is meant to be used only for external use. For example, I was using it as cover when I had some issues down there, but I have never used it for vaginal problems. Maybe I am wrong, correct me, maybe I was living in fallacy for my whole life. Do you have experience with it? 

Celebrity

Boric acid is really a good thing for everything. I do use it very often for so many things, so I think that treating vaginal infection is not an exception.  But, I don't think that you should apply this in the liquid form, you should find another way. For example, some experts now recommend vaginal boric acid capsules as a treatment for vaginal yeast infections, particularly for those infections that can't be cured by antifungal yeast infection medicines.That is why you should never try to apply a liquid boric acid on the infected sport without consulting your doctor, you should know that. 

hello, sure that boric acid has its own health benefits, but I was never using it for vaginal yeast infection.I also have heard that there are some capsules that you can use, but I never used it. Boric Acid is well known as an antifungal cure for all, and it is healthy totally.   Boric Acid is the key ingredient in a variety of effective and affordable home remedies, which are not expensive and they are effective, and also it is a cure for some of the most common fungal infections, including athlete’s foot and vaginal yeast infections.  So, I think that you can't make a mistake with it. 

Hey, so for the past month I was using a boric acid, I was making a compress with it and I was putting it don't here. I think that the only thing that I was able to reduce is that ugly itch that I had constantly. Nothing else. I still think that I do have this ugly smell, the fishy smell coming out of my vulva and I don't know what to do anymore. I was sure that this will help me, but guess that I was making a mistake. Also, I never heard any other way of using those. I want to ask you, what is your advice. Should I try this other way of using it or I should visit my doctor. I have feeling that everyone around me can feel this smell. At least, I can...And it is pretty embarrassing.

Hey there. A woman usually uses capsules to treat it. But you should know that sometimes when you are using capsules as a vaginal suppository, boric acid is only known to sometimes cause skin irritation. Also, if you are using it on the open wounds, boric acid is toxic. That is why you should definitely ask your medical care provider before you start to use it, because, no matter how helpful boric acid is, it can cause some problems. Also, keep boric acid out of the reach of children and you should also know that boric acid is not safe to use if you are pregnant.

hello. I don't use it. I prefer other types of home remedies or some other alternative medications because boric acid was not able to help me indeed. all of my friend who had vaginal issues were using it. so all of them recommended it to me. I tried it once, twice, three times - nothing. so, I have decided to see what else market can offer to me. apple cider vinegar is mine option and my choice. don't get me wrong, I am not saying that I don't like it and that boric acid is a scam - not at all. I just think that every girl has a different way on how to fight with vaginal issues. whatever you choose, I really hope that it is going to help you.

Celebrity

Hi there. It is always a good idea to use a hydrogen peroxide if you are still in the doubt what is the best for you. At least, you can try it. It is produced naturally by the bacteria in your vagina and that is why it kills the yeast infection. Sometimes, bacteria can go naturally, while sometimes you will have to do something to treat it alone, so go to the pharmacy store, by this hydrogen peroxide - every pharmacy store has it. Then, you should mix one tablespoon of it with one cup of water. Put it in your bath and do this once a day until you see some progress. I have tried it and it is OK. All of those ugly symptoms disappeared after 10 days, approximately. 

People are making a huge mistake. They do believe that symptoms of the yeast will disappear after using boric acid once or twice. Well, it won't. I was using capsules for 13 nights in the row. 13! I believed that yeast will never go away, and I have to say that I started to lose my faith. But, you have to be persistent. Also, my advice is to use an acid powder, but that crystals that you can also find. Buy the gelatin capsule and fill them with as much powder as you can. Place one in your vagina each night before you go to sleep and do that for two weeks approximately. Even if you see some progress after 7 days, continue using those pills. Don't quit the therapy as soon as you notice that you are getting better.