Hey everyone. I really want to get this heart monitor for me. I don’t know should I buy it, order it or something else, but I am pretty sure that I maybe have heart monitor on some of my devices, such as mobile phone or tablet.

I have Samsung phone and tablet as well, but I can’t run with my tablet lol :)

But to be honest with you I am going to change my phone soon.

So, I was wondering can you tell me which devices have a heart rate monitor.

I really want to get one… Thank you.

Hi there darling. I hope that you are doing fine. It is an amazing thing because a lot of devices now actually have a heart monitor and you can just pick what you like the most – from smart phones to smart watches. I don’t know how much you are willing to pay but I am sure that you are going to find something that is good for you.

To be honest, I really like this Moto 360 sport smart watch from Motorola. It looks like an ordinary watch but it has everything that you need. It looks fancy and I am thinking about to buy it :)

Hi guys. Well I have PulseOn heart rate watch and I bought it just when it came to the market, almost two years ago. I don’t remember the price but now you can buy it for 130 dollars I think. This device is realy amazing and it delivers accurate and reliable heart rate monitoring to the user’s smartphone. I think that it doesn’t matter which smartphone you have. Well, this device balances technical functionality with very small, it has a very nice designe and it is very comfortable so you can wear it every day, just like I do. Also, you can choose the color you like. I just love it.

Hey guys,

A lot of different types of devices offer a service like heart rate monitoring nowadays. If you need it for training, running watches are an awesome thing. But other than running watches, I heard about these awesome things called chest straps. 

They are pretty easy to use, just wrap them around your chest and there you go. There is one called MyZone MZ-3 and it offers a whole lot more than simple bpm (beats per minute) recordings, it also studies your effort over time and handicaps your levels. It has storage for 16 hours of data, so you don't always have to carry your smartphone while exercising.

Hey everyone

It's true, a lot of devices really offer this kind of service, but you are always seeking for the one that is easiest to use, lightest and doesn't bother you while you are running. 

I found this awesome thing on the internet a couple of months ago called Jabra Sport Pulse. These are wireless in-ear headphones with heart rate monitoring. The Pulse takes a rather unique approach, taking your heart rate from your ears instead. It sends the data it collects to your smartphone via Bluetooth, with spoken feedback as you go. If you can afford this, it's an awesome thing to have. It costs about 230 dollars. 

Hey everyone,

I already knew about smart phones and watches which have heart rate monitors, but it's the first time I heard about these chest straps and headphones. 

I did a little research about all of these products on the internet and people seem to be most satisfied with watches.

They are pretty easy to use, and you don't have to adjust the configuration or anything. Just put it on your wrist and you are ready to go. The best part about these watches is their price. They are basically all correct when it comes to showing your heart rate and you can get them online for as low as 5 dollars.

Hey there guys. Wow, so many advice. Thank you so much. You are right, I am looking for some device that won’t bother me while I am running. And of course, while I am walking. Well, the problem is price. I really don’t want to pay something that expensive because I always consider that I can just destroy it while I am running.

Yes, I can connect it with my smart phone, but I would like to have this device alone, since I hate having my phone with me while I am running.

Thank you once again. I am going to find a proper device for me.

Hey guys. Well, it is hard because you don’t want to pay a little bit more than you want. I know that the market is full of the devices but if you ask me, I don’t know which one I should recommend you. There are so many good devices, quality devices that offer everything that you need. The price is between 100 and 400 dollars if you want to pay, of course. Personally, I have heart rate monitor on my smart phone and I am satisfied with it. I don’t need anything else and I always take my phone whenever I go.

Hey everyone,

Ashley, all devices require you to have a smartphone because it is were the data is stored. These devices themselves don't have a drive for storage so there is no place that they can save the info rather than to send it to your smartphone.

Now when you understand that, and saying that you want something cheap, online shops are the best place to find a good thing with a good price. I'm sure that you are going to a find a wrist watch with the ability of monitoring your heart rate for no more than 20 dollars. For that money, you might even get the one that is water resistant.