i'm 8 weeks pregnant and me and my b f agreed to go for an abortion, my worry now is that i will be doing it for the third time now, i'm scared and worried about my health and future, will i ever be able to have a child again and what a the chances of breast cancer, please help me here.

well,I have had one abortion and i will never do it again i have to ask you is this your decision or you boy friends?there is always adoption!If i was you i wouldnt do it you are pushing it if this is your third abortion then yeah there is risk that you may have problems in the future getting pregnant and when you do the risk of miscarriage is very high.I know from exzperience i had an abortion when i was 22 not long after maybe a year i was pregnant again and i lost the baby into my fifth month i really wanted the baby!I will never get over it its like a piece of me died that day and the doctors said my womb was too weak because of the abortion i had several complications when i aborted,I really dont know about breast cancer but i think i would think over the abortion