Hello. I'm a worried mother and have some questions about some skin changes my son experienced just recently.
You see, just the other when he returned from school he complained that his back are very itchy but I didn’t pay too much attention to it because I though it was from dust or similar. So, I told him to take a shower and everything will be fine.
But, it didn’t. About two days later I have spotted these small lesions on his back made of hard skin with little bleeding spots. I was terrified when I saw this and took him to dermatologist immediately who determined that he suffers from some condition called Eczema and that’s all. So I would like to hear more about this!

First of all I insure that this isn’t something so serious and that you don’t have so many reasons to be worried.
Eczema or dermatitis is a group of skin conditions which can affect all age groups and lately, become very common among kids also. The right cause isn’t known. Like you describe it- some red patches appear on the skin which is usually very dry and rough. So, this rough skin can easily break, become raw and start to bleed. But you should keep one thing on your mind-although it can sometimes look unpleasant, eczema is not contagious disease. There are several medication which can reduce these patches, and maybe the best among them are topical steroids. The primary goal of treatment is to relieve discomfort by controlling the signs and symptoms.