Hello! Few days ago it is diagnosed that my mother has constrictive pericarditis. I am very concerned. I want to ask you (if you know, off course) what can help in treatment of constrictive pericarditis. This knowledge will be helpful for my mother and me very much. I am thanking you in advance!

Hello! Unfortunately, only what helps in healing constrictive pericarditis is surgical operation. This surgical procedure is called pericardial stripping. After this surgical procedure your mother will be healed, but she must take care about her health. I am sure that her doctor will tell her what she needs to do.

I just had it and everyone says exercise, and eat healthy...well I cant eat im malnourished, and cannot exercise. Two years ago I had Myocarditis also, cant catch a break, Im just getting over the pericarditis and atrio fib...I was so sick I dont remember what happened or even being in the hospital. Did you remember?