Hello. My mother is really impossible. Whenever she has some symptoms that are different from her current condition, she believes that she is sick. Maybe she is, I am not saying nothing opposite, but the main problem is because she doesn't want to visit her doctor. The newest thing is that she has Myocarditis. When I asked her where did she get this idea, she told me that she was seeking for symptoms and that those are the symptoms. Now I want to know how can myocaridits be diagnosed and what are the best treatment options for it? Thank you. 

Hello there. There are several ways.

To diagnose myocarditis, your doctor can tell you that you will need a physical examination, and you need to be prepared that you are going to discuss with him about your medical history and any signs or symptoms you may have. It is hard to tell that you have this disease just because you are having some symptoms. And it is a huge mistake because she doesn’t want to go to visit her doctor.  If she suspects that she is having myocarditis, she needs to do all necessary tests. Her doctor will order one or more tests to confirm the diagnosis and determine the severity of her condition.

Hey there. Well, Myocarditis is an inflammation of the heart muscle and I believe that you already know that. There are so many various causes but it is usually caused by a virus. Now, depending on the cause and severity, symptoms and possible problems can range from no symptoms at all, to life-threatening heart failure. Many people doesn’t have some bigger problems in their lives after they are diagnosed with it but one thing you need to know – maybe it seems like harmless disease to you but if you let it untreated it can give you so many problems and headaches.

Yes, I know that she should not play with her health, but I don't know what to do and how to take her to the doctor. It is impossible because she don't want to listen. And I do know that she is going to hurt herself. I doesn't want that. The newest thing is that she is going to find some natural treatments for Myocarditis and she doesn't even know is Myocarditis her condition. What are the symptoms of it, how possibly she can tell that she had symptoms of it? Thank you!

Hey everyone. Myocarditis is actually an inflammation of the myocardium. Here is the best explanation about it - when the heart becomes inflamed, it cannot pump the blood as well because of damage to its cells and edema. In this case, the heart muscle may be damaged even more if your body's immune system sends antibodies to try to fight whatever started the inflammation. It can be damaged even more than you think that it can. Well, this can be very serious and you need to seek for the treatment options immediately because it can lead to the fatal thing – to the death.

Hello everyone. When I am reading your post dear Guest, I can tell you that I had this same problem as well, but with my aunt. I just can't explain to you how I was feeling watching my mom and my dad taking care of her, trying to convince her to go to visit her doctor. But she didn't want to do that. Someone already told you how can it be diagnose and what are the best treatment options. I will not tell you about this, I am just going to tell you that my aunt refused the treatment and she died.