So im 20 years old and i dont think i have ever squirt how do u do that .? Is it a natural thing girls have or is it just to certain.? And if so wat can u do to see if ur a squirter.??

It just depends on the woman. Masturbate and reach climax and you'll know.

this is to Ash Her from your reply #11 months ago....can you help me .. I am a girl and I DO not know what to look for to know and if I am having AN orgasm OR EVEN IF I HAVE DON ANY SQUIRTING ..CAN some of you GIRLS please HELP me out and explane to me on what to look for when I do masturbate I need to know ASAP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PS I am under 20 years of age

Dear guest from what I have read to know if u squirt u must empty ur bladder and start the masturbating to do this u insert ur fingers in ur vaginal area and try looking for u g spot which is located right behind ur pubic bone u should feel a lil rough spot and start doing circular motion and u should start feeling some good pleasure... Hope this helps good luck