Hello! I have been having problems with my speech for few years. It started in my first years of school and it became worse few months ago. My mother says I will overcome it by myself but I don’t think this is possible. What can I do to help my stuttering? Is there some program that can help me to improve my speech?

Hello! You have to contact a speech-language pathologist who is a professional specially trained to test and treat individuals with speech disorders. He will perform some tests and then decide on the best treatment. You should know that any of the methods he recommends may improve stuttering to some degree, but sometimes the progression is slow and need time. There is no cure for stuttering although stuttering therapy may help prevent stuttering from becoming a life-long problem.