Hello! My sister is ten years old and she has been having problems with stuttering for almost two years. She also wears glasses and you can imagine how she is treated in the school. The children from her class are terrible and my mother was several times at her teacher and a school master trying to find the way to protect my sister from teasing and bullying. How to minimaze stuttering?

Hello! Unfortunately, your sister is not the only case of maltreatment of school bullies. It often happens, especially to children who differ in appearance. She has to learn how to deal with it, of course with strong support of her teacher and parents. You sister can go through speech therapy which will help her to overcome the problem and minimize the stuttering. There are many various techniques which are proved to improve speech.