My autistic child is recommended to start Speech Therapy. He has 5 years now and I’m not sure how the Speech Therapy might help him? Thanks

Hi I’ve put my child on speech therapy, too. He’s one of these autistic children that actually speak and does that very often but his sentences doesn’t have no content, no sense at all sometimes. Your child needs to pass through some tests that will determine where he actually fits in for every autistic person is different in sense that one might have no speech and communication difficulties as some other may have. So the speech therapy won’t make miracles but for sure it will improve it significantly. The best results you’ll get if your child start with speech therapy before he start school. In order to make the maximum out of the therapy I advised you to provide him the best possible language and speech pathologist and to cooperate with them.