My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for 7 months now. I bought an ovulation kit and started to have intercourse during my ovulation. My period was due the 13th of July. I began spotting light pink on the 11th. On the 11th afternoon, the color became red but very thin in texture. I had been experiencing mild cramps. Not so painful as discomforting. It is now the morning of the 12th and my spotting is bright ruby red, but only when I wipe after urinanting. I'm worried that I could be having a miscarriage or that maybe I was never pregnant to begin with. I know each women's body is different. Please help me understand mine. My periods are always regular and on time like clock work. Is it ok to take tylenol for the mild cramps just incase it's my period starting so I can begin dosing to prevent my horrible parylizing cramps?
signed:
desperately trying :'(

Tylenol is fine- its even safe for pregnant women.
Unfortunately, just because you have intercourse during ovulation it doesn't mean yo uwill become pregnant....and if you get your period it couldn't be considered a miscarriage because its just way too early.... At least 25% of all sucessful fertilizations fail...for no obvious reason...they never implant (implantation, which occurs around the time your expect yoru period) is the point where you actually become "pregnant" and this is when the pregnancyhormone begins to produce and shortly after this is when you can get a positive home test....If you are not sucessful this month, don't give up or let it get you down...the majority of couples that try to get pregant WILL get pregnant within the first 6 months...Try not to think about it too much because the stress of worrying alone can prevent your body from "nursing the little one to existance" Enjoy this process and have fun making your little one- I promise it will happen a LOT easier if you just relax and let it happen and havefun with it....at least at first I personally wouldn't be using ovulation tests and all ofthat until you have tried for at least 6 months without baby - they take the "fun" out of it a little - Using the calender method or the "have intercourse as much as possiable and ENJOY it method" works best IMO . Good luck andi hope to hear you are expecting soon :-)