Hello! What do you think about carbohydrate supplements for swimmers? I’m sick and tired of constant and incessant trainings in order to improve my speed and mileage and I think that I something more. I need fuel because I’m constantly tired and exhausted. Do you think that carb supplements will somehow change my situation? No mater how hard I try I can never cover the distance I plan.

I don’t know what to suggest you. For some reason I’m strongly opposed to any kind of food supplements other that vitamins and minerals. I don’t know anything about carbohydrate supplements but I suppose that it’s synthetic creation and thus maybe it’s better for you to stay away from them. When somebody mentions supplements, the first thing on my mind are steroids and maybe that is why I have such a bad opinion about all supplements. Maybe you can ask a nutritionist for advice on whether to use car supplements and how. I think that he can give you the most detailed and correct information. If I were you, I would try to improve my speed and mileage only by exercising and a proper diet.