I’ve been reading this forum for quite a while in order to learn something about cycling and other sports, and this is the first time I’m writing. After reading about other people’s experiences I’ve decided to take up cycling. It’s great and I’d just like to know what good ride distance is for a beginner. I constantly think that I’m too slow.

Hello there, rookie! Don’t bother yourself with such questions because that is individual. Besides you have to choose your own rhythm of progression and it wouldn’t be good if you would try to impose certain expectations upon yourself. Some people start with very good speeds and later slow down and some people have very slow start but then improve their performance over the course of time. The most important thing is to listen to what your body tells you. That way you can’t go wrong. Of course, there are some average figures and speeds, but I really think that you shouldn’t take so much care bout that. The most important thing is that you feel good and that you don’t exhaust yourself.

As you are a beginner the best distance is the one you choose. You know the best how your body works and how long can you cycle. Take is slowly and that speed up as times goes by, and cycle every time a little bit longer.

How your body responds - that would be an answer. You can preset certain distance or you can just follow your body's reaction.
First time you feel tired - stop. Repeat the same distance next time. You can further increase distance each day, until you find your optimal mileage.

Hm..I find this the best advice but what if you are a sloth Like person? i mean I'm mostly I don't know out of stamina whenever running or biking...I mean i find it hard to cycle when I need to go somewhere over a distance...
I think my body reacts to much to the tension and I end up ending my session.