Can you tell me how to add more hours in my cycling? I’ve been trying to increase my mileage and number of hours, but I just can’t achieve that. I get tired and all I can do is get back home. How to overcome that issue of exhaustion and improve my performance? Is it possible or not? I’m just out of ideas on how to that.

Hm, in my opinion persistence and motivation are two most important factors when it comes to anything we do in our lives. You can’t achieve anything if you don’t have both of these factors. That’s what I think you should work on. Don’t ever give up and keep on trying because you can’t expect improvements during a short period of time. I can also suggest you to have a healthy diet full of vitamins, minerals and carbs. Proper nutrition is very important for cycling and you need a lot of strength. You can also start going to a gym and doing workouts. By improving your physical strength you can improve your mileage and condition.