What’s your yearly mileage? I think that having a kind of diary where you write everything that has to do with cycling, and writing down your mileage is important for observing your improvement over the course of time. I know that there are so-called sports geeks, whose only aim in life is to cover a certain distance and to achieve a certain speed, but what I do is purely in order to keep track of my training.

So what if somebody wants to achieve more? You say that being ambitious is a bad thing? I can’t agree with you. After somebody sacrifices many things in his life in order to dedicate it to a sport, I suppose that he should be given a proper credit for that. Don’t you think so? I don’t pay attention to my yearly mileage, because I’m only an amateur but I highly respect both pro runners and even more the ones who are not pro but take their sports activity seriously and give their best to achieve certain results. Maybe I should start writing down my mileage and similar things. This way, I really have no idea how good or bad I am.