I want to shape my body. I am not sure how to do it. I was thinking of cycling since I like the sport and have been riding my bike for a long time. What do you think about body shaping with cycling? What is the best way to get top body I desire? I would appreciate any suggestion.

Well, to shape your body you can and need to do two things. You have to build some muscle and trim some fat. While you can lose some fat with cycling, building muscles is the specialty of bodybuilding. Don’t be afraid that you will look masculine. Unless you stuff yourself with huge amounts of steroids (which is the most stupid thing you can do) you don’t have a chance to develop huge muscles. Women produce ten times less testosterone and cannot develop large muscles. You will tone up and get desired shape of your legs and calves.