I disagree. There are some women who still get a light period, do not show that much, and never feel their baby move. The placenta can be positioned so that the baby would have to kick EXTREMELY hard for the mother to feel it, which would happen later on in the pregnancy. Haven't you watched "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant"????

I'm not condemning the underage "kids" on here that are pregnant. I will say it's ridiculous that their are 15yr olds posting about being pregnant. Seriously??!! I will admit, I had sex at an early age, but I will not condone getting pregnant at 14. Your parents obviously gave up when you hit puberty. Ahhh, new America

If you haven't had sex in 4 months how could you be pregnant?

maybe she didnt say that because she feels a unborn child is still a life and was trying to show her that killing the baby doesnt have to be the only thing she can do.... im not preaching i had one when i was 14 then 5 years later got pregnant by the same man with my son i was 19 we were married and had jobs ect ect but at 14 i wasent preparied. as im reading these posts i see a lil people judging people ..to each his own a baby is a life a small person that no madder what u got should be loved before anything...... my sons 4 now and im ttc number 2 im 24 anyone wanna tell me im too young .......

You guys need to stop fighting and focus on the main question of this topic...

If you're against abortion, good for you, don't do it.  But if you believe in choice, then that's your call.I personally would never abort, however, I would never judge another person who would, it's not like I'm going to raise their child should they choose to keep it so it's not my call, nor anyone else's here.

Don't assume they don't know there's other options, obviously if they know abortion is one of them, they know about adoption too.  You don't live their lives, nor walk in their shoes so you don't know what's truly best for them, only they do.

Now go back to the topic at hand and stop debating the undebateable -_-

The cervix DOES change when pregnant, but like previously stated, it depends on the woman, it can happen before the period is due or afterwards you already know you're pregnant.

PROGESTERONE is the key component that makes this happen.

After Ovulation occurs, the cervix drops back down and is firm like the tip of your nose.... The pocket that originally held the egg in the ovary and exploded sending out the egg (ovulation) close back up and starts producing this progesterone to maintain any pregnancy that might occur.

It takes between 6 to 12 days for implantation (if you conceived) to occur, so feeling your cervix before this, is USELESS.  Your progesterone levels are there, but they won't increase to change your cervix until AFTER implantation!  Progesterone causes your cervix to go high and soft, (so if you take progesterone supplements, you'll notice that you can't reach your cervix (or barely reach it) no matter what and it's soft, because that progesterone is preparing you to be pregnant, even if you're not!) 

During implantation, you might bleed for ONE day, (usually at 6-12 days after ovulation) not several, and it'll be EXTREMELY light,(most women only notice it when they wipe)  If you continue to bleed for 5 days, THIS IS YOUR PERIOD!  No matter how light it is, if you're bleeding for more then one day, it's your period so move on to your next cycle and quit hanging onto that hope it might not be your period because it will make you miserable and you will feel embarrassed going to your doctor for a blood test that proves it was your period.

If you haven't had sex in between periods, you're NOT PREGNANT.  You ovulate ONLY once per cycle and your period is the SHEDDING OF YOUR LINING.  If you don't have any lining, your egg can't implant, and therefore you CAN'T BE PREGNANT.

If you do find out you ARE pregnant through a test, and you start to bleed, CALL YOUR DOCTOR!! This is very serious, you could have an ectopic pregnancy or be in the middle of a miscarriage, either way, your doctor needs to monitor you because if you have an ectopic pregnancy and it grows and ruptures your fallopian tube, you could bleed to death!  If you're miscarrying and you don't pass everything, you could become septic and cause a severe infection that could end in you getting a hysterectomy or die.

So a break down:

- Cervix position means nothing until way after implantation (at least 6 to 12 days!)

- Light blood for ONE day (about a week after ovulation) could mean implantation

- Bleeding for more then one day, no matter how light, means PERIOD AKA NOT pregnant (if it's light for 5 days, it's still period, it just means you didn't create very much lining that cycle)

- If you confirm pregnancy and you start to bleed, CALL YOUR DOCTOR! If you don't it could be life-threatening

- STOP JUDGING OTHER PEOPLE ONLINE.  People aren't as dumb as you think they are, they know about as much as you so don't treat them like don't know the consequences behind their choices, you're just wasting your time and making yourself look bad.

- Thanks for reading -

27 and mom of 2 :-)

Hi i am 25 and have had two kids and one misscareg..but with them I didn't now I was till I was already like 2.5 to 3 munths along..I have ben realy sleepy lattly boobs have ben tender not feeling so well and ben feeling like I'm burning up off and on..and at times i feel a lil bloted could I be exspecting?

This isn't true for everyone. I had implantation bleeding gor a couple days when i was pregnant with my daughter then about a month later i started spotting all the time & that lasted most of my pregnancy. I had a tiny polyp that caused it. You shouldn't act like what you are saying is god's word & the only possibility. Not everyone's body is the same & there are many many different factors that come into play wgen it comes to bleeding during pregnancy.

What's going on. Someone is giving advice to a young women. She is too young to be worried about another life. Having a baby is a life long situation..A women being ready is better than a young women not too ready.

Is a 98.9 good for pregant

Hi how would you be pregnant after not having sex for months lol or any missed periods?? you'd know after 4 months. you're not pregnant.

And you're an as****e

Hello i have a question

Hello i have a question ? I think im pregnant im two days late fr my period in i didnt have any of my normal pms symptoms until yesterday breasts jus feeling a little tender in today i jus started feeling on and off cramps or little sharp feelings in my adominal area i took two pregnancy tests both cme bck negaitive .Im worried if im pregnant or not in why havent i came on .anyone else experience this.

So i had unprotected sex june 12 and 13th and started my period the 15th it wasnt heavy it was light pinkish i whipped it was gone went back to the bathroom and it was there again the next day i was heavy for like 2 days today us now the 18th of june and im completely off i never have a short period but it was actually my time to start

U do realize this is illegal if not done in court are lawyers office and they must have a worker