Where can you. Get a blood test ?

I think it is low down to say someone's parents gave up. Mind your business and stop being a douche

You sound like a baby snatcher or someone who tries to talk people into giving up their children by feeding them insecurities. You have no right to point fingers or judge anyone. This site is informational if you feel the need to push your personal opinions on others your just feeding the uninformed issues young people are faced with today. I was 30 before conception but only because I asked and was regularly informed. I dont think age has anything to do with the regret of loosing a child be it to a MC or adoption at some point it is one of the heaviest thoughts in your mind. when you are ready you are ready and you make that work however you have to with whatever you feel in your heart dont let others write your timeline and fill you full of regret later or shoot down your dreams Maybe your life situations have fed your clearly outlined insecurities. You should keep them to yourself.

Go see your doctor with
Pink + Brown spotting sounds like you might be pregnant with a possible std or 2

Yes
You Are Your In your first few weeks
Go see your obgyn to see how far along you are

Hi there I am concerned I may be pregnant. I have the mirena and ive had this one for 3 and half years however recently for the past two months ive experienced all the symptoms of pregnancy . I am really worried the other day when my partner and I was intimate he said my vagina felt lower and I had slight spotting barely pink after intercourse. How do you check your cervix to see if you are pregnant ? what does it feel like? HELP!!!!