Please help me! My son has bpd very bad . He is bi polar and has bad OCD snd panic attacks and paranoid and deep depression!!

You are right ! He begs for adderal and says if you tske it
Away he slips fast into deep depression ! I mean very deep that's scary. The dr. Stopped it cause he took too much . But That's because his paxel was out and he had to wait a week and he was just grabbing for something to get him through .

Is it addicting for you ??? He wants it snd then every half hour begs for it even just a crumb he says snd will not let up til he gets more.

It's so hard on me . I ended up in the hospital because I couldn't take the begging . It wore me down to like I was a noodle. I love him and is it addicting to you?
How can he get it prescribed back but on monitored doses.

How do you get psycotherapy??? My son has Medicaid snd Medicare . He has gone in sycosis before. Then the Paxil and adderal calmed him down . Seraquil he takes but always runs out. It does help his outrages !

I understand the reply to Jkoperli27 as our family suspects our 29 y.o. son has bpd, but he thinks he's fine and the rest of the family is crazy! He has been dxed with major depression, anxiety and body dysmorphia, but he exhibits all the signs of a pwBPD. Because of HIPAA, we cannot intervene and the doctor doesn't pay attention to us, even when we try to impart our alarm and concerns about our sons drastic mood swings and sudden rages. Is this just BPD behavior or does Adderall, (or Madderall, more appropriately) that's he's been on for 2 years also have a hand in causing his over-the-top anger episodes? How do we get our son the helps he needs?