"water is life", but how many of us actually consciously try to take enough of this all-important liquid on a daily basis? To put it another way: how many of us make it a point to take the recommended 6 to 8 glasses of water daily (even when we are not thirsty)? You can rate yourself on how often you have flouted that "golden rule" and made do with as little as 2 or 3 glasses a day, especially when the weather is not conducive for intake of large quantities of water.

All we can say is that if you are the type whose average fluid intake is no more than 3 glasses a day then you are living dangerously and are straining your digestive system, particularly the colon or large intestine whose responsibility it is to carry out the final processing of waste material in the body and prepare it for dispatch as stool. If your stool tends to be hard and dry most of the time it is a sign that all is not well with the way you feed and water your body!

For more useful information on Hemorrhoids visit Hemroids.info

Thanks so much for the post. I know all about hems, personally. Water is a huge factor for prevention. I didn't really understand that for a long time. Your post is right on target. It's the little things that matter. Please continue to share your experiences and information with me. Take care. I hope that all is well with you.

I wish I knew more about water a long time ago. I have had hem problems for almost two years now and never once
thought water was the answer. I did absolutely the wrong thing by increasing fiber without the water to go along with it..
Now whenever I eat anything with fiber I make sure to drink a glass of water right after.. Before I was drinking alot of alchohol and
also eating lots of fiber (How Stupid) this compounded the problem.. As little as 3-4 days after drinking lots of water I was 90% better.
Also Sunflower seeds were killing me.. Gosh I miss spitting them...Oh well.. my butt doesn't miss them...
If you don't like regular water..buy some flavored water.. it tastes a little like Kool aid..
Water truly is life..
I have my life back..my grumpiness gone..