I might have some problems with my hormones level. Or my doctor thinks that it might be. I have no symptoms, I just wanted periodical exam. Some of analysis that are done to me, showed decreased levels of some hormones. Since I am not an expert on the subject I want to learn what hormones are and what their role in our body is.

Hormones are various kinds of substances that are produced in our body. The structures that made them are called endocrine glands. Some of them you already know, such are ovaries. The "role" of hormones in our body can be different. There involved in many actions in our body such as: blood pressure, heart rate, reproductive issues, sugar blood levels, etc.

look, if the people dont know what a certain topic is about or dont fully understand it, then they should get a professional ! ! because you never know when a student may come alone and have a health assignment to do and they have to find out what the role of hormones are and htey come to this website and theres not one single person who knows anything about it!!!

BYYYYYYYY xxxxxxxx

HAY TO THE HAY HAY GURLS :-D :-)