I have blackheads on my breast and between my legs. Also between my legs my skin is very dark there. That creates a really big problem for me. I would like to know how to get rid of these blackheads that are on my breast and between my legs. Also how do I get rid of the dark skin that is also between my legs.

sometimes dark skin between the legs is a sign of hormonal problems. other than that i have no answers.

The black heads and darkness between your thighs may be from friction. When your thighs rub together it causes oil and sweat to build up, and when that mixes with your dead skin it creates blackheads. Use a gentle exfoliant and a toner and that should help get rid of blackheads anywhere. I heard peroxide works as a good toner. And I use dr bronners pure castile soap on an exfoliating puff. It leaves my skin nice and smooth. I'm not sure how you get rid of the dark areas though.

Hi Kikie,

I know you wrote this in '07, but just in case u were still facing this or someone else is I thought I'd reply.

1.) Get a complete physical done by your doctor as this can be an indication of underlying hormonal problems...perhaps high blood sugar levels.

2.) As another responder mentioned, friction can also cause this. Monistat makes an anti-chafing gel that may provide you with relief as it acts as a thin layer/barrier from this type of friction.

3.) Take benzoyl peroxide 10% body wash but don't use it as a soap. Take like a quarter size amount and apply to the affected area(s) once you get out of the shower. It should clear in about 2 weeks. Be warned though, this is at your own risk. You may experience irritation and even peeling of your skin, which on a moderate level is the intention so as to reveal younger, non-discolored skin. Also, it may bleach clothing although I have not experienced this. Try it for about 2 weeks every time after you shower and you should see improvement. Again, this is not medical advice, just from experience. Hope this helps.

Swty we all go trew that I have it aswell just keep it clean and remove the blackhead with pore strips

use banana peel inner part to rub it over the dark spots, after rubbing, leave it for 20 mins, then wash it off! u shall see result in a week or so.

Just to give u ladies another thing to talk to ur doctor about. I have the large pores in breast and legs and dark pigment skin in between legs and under arms. Went to dermatologist and he said it was skin condition called A.N. ( Skin and Acanthosis Nigricans) I've lost tons of weight 100lbs and it never went away fully. But now I have PCOS so dunno if that's also making it worse have to ask my Obgyn. But just wanted to tell y'all so u could ask ur doctor and look into it. And if ur worried about ur hubby - u shouldn't because more than likely you have chosen a good man who isn't going to care either way. He's still gonna love on u no matter what. Stretch marks, pores, pigment issues n all. Good luck ladies.