What is the best to get rid of chest acne? I have always had  oily skin and a problem with acne on my back, face and especially chest which is always bothering me.

Hello 2tfx,

It helps to keep the area free of oil.  You can wash with an antibacterial soap and use an astrigent after that like 70 percent alcohol (isopropyl).  I particularly like the one that contains methyl salicylate as I like the smell and it works especially well on acne.  You can apply the alcohol several times a day and with will help keep oil from building up.  Also, if you prefer, try any number of products OTC that contain benzoyl peroxide.  This also works especially well.  The alcohol with methyl salicylate is very inexpense around 1 to 2 dollars for a large amount.  The alcohol is far less drying and irritating than benzoyl peroxide products but you may want to try both to see which one works the best for you.

Potato paste. Its very good. Works fast. apply before u go to bed at night and wash it the next day. Do this daily.