I’ve been suffering from serious difficulties with normal breathing.
I have never had any problems this kind when I was younger.
All my problems began in my 30s. Now I’m 35 years old.
First I notice this when I started to snore hardly at night.
I thought I have some nose passage problems but my nose was clean. Then I started to breathe hardly as if I have something stuck in my throat. Than one night, I even started to breath. My husband luckily noticed this, woke me up and I came to my self a minute later.
Than I become serious and I contacted my doctor.
My general practitioner told me I have some soft palate disorder and that surgery could help me.
Does anybody know anything about this surgery and will it solve all my breathing problems?

Your problem with breathing is very common between women your age.
All difficulties with breathing are medically described as apnea.
Your apnea can be solved easily with one operation called UPPS & Tonsillectomy operation.
You have too long soft palate and that causes difficulties with breathing.
Also, your tonsils make things much worse because they are also limiting your trachea and lung enter circle. So tonsillectomy is often performed along with UPPS operation.
UPPS means uvulo-palato-pharyngoplasty.
The UPPP procedure shortens and stiffens the soft palate by partial removal of the uvula and reduction of the edge of the soft palate.
That will make your trachea enter much bigger and expand the upper breathing passage.
UPPP is not considered as an operation of high risk and it can be done in local anesthesia.
It usually takes about two weeks from UPPP before you start to function "normally" again.