What to do when water keeps on entering the googles? I had to start wearing them because that awful chlorine caused itching and my eyes were constantly watering even when I was not in the water. They were always red and I looked really bad. And now when I wear those googles in order to protect my eyes, the situation is the same. What to do?

Well, maybe you didn’t adjust strap of your goggles properly so that they don’t fit well. Ask your coach or somebody who’s more experienced to do that for you. Another thing is to go to sports store and try several pairs of goggles on and buy the most appropriate ones. Ask salespersons to assist you when choosing goggles, because I suppose that they have at least basic knowledge about the goods they’re selling. And you can also bring someone from your swimming team along so that he can also help you. The thing is that you should buy quality goggles because those cheaper tend to wear out quickly and maybe that’s why your goggles let water in.