I am a passionate runner. I have been pregnant for 21 weeks and I haven’t given up running yet. I wonder if there is any place where I can buy running clothes for pregnant women. I don’t run now as much as I did before getting pregnant, but I definitely need some running clothes for pregnant women. Do you know maybe where I can get them? Thanks!

Hello and congratulations! Bess Hilpert is an owner and founder of "Mothers in Motion". She created maternity fitness clothes. When she was pregnant she couldn’t find running clothes for pregnant women and that made her make the clothes herself. You can find in her store a patented built-in three panel support system: belly support, back support, and inner thigh support all in state-of-the-art nylon-Lycra fabrics. You can also find there a sport bra, running shorts, bike shorts, leggings, T-shirt, tank top. As you can see there is a large choice of items you can buy there. I am sure you will love her clothes and enjoy running during your pregnancy.