u can study about artificial kidney if u just google it Sara. It was invented by Dr.shivo roy.it has a size of coffee cup and it would be a boon to the patients suffering from kidney disease. And also there is stem cell therapy which is still in experimental phases for kidney. Don't worry soon there will be a cure for this disease.

Can u tell me how to get that extract

Dear Rizzie Jose, pls what is the botanica extract name?

5.7 in my aunties case..plz sgest

Hi there,

My sister is on dialysis. I would be so grateful is you could give me the name of the botanical extract.

Thanks

Hi Rizzie

I also have problems with my kidneys could you post the name of botanical extract.

what botanical extract is that? can u share that to us? i'm begging u, im a dialysis patient for 3 yrs and im tired of going back to the hospital for hemo dialysis....if u have an idea pls communicate us

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private phone numbers not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

.......im from davao philippines.......your info is a big help for us....God bless you.

What is this botonical extract. How do you find out about it? Why does it work? Thank you.

what is your mother's condition? the creatinine is very high?  if her condition is not very severe, maybe she can get rid of dialysis gradually.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

your friend has severe kidney fialure, he must receive dialysis firstly. the dailysis can help purify the blood and create a good environment for the further treatment. he can firstly receive the dialysis and then look for the effective treatment to help him get rid of dialysis gradually.

Can you please help me this information. My brother is in the Philippines he is suffering his kidneys .please share what type of medication and where to get it?. 

Jesus is the cure now believe that

what kind of product did you take?

Dear Rizzie jose,
Could you inform me ehat kind of botanic extract,and what is the of.
I m' also ckd ,hope your info may. I can use to cure may sicknes.
Thanks for your help.
Arry Lengkong.

Hi arry. Sorry for late reply. I've been busy lately. The botanical is Intra. Someone shared the information about this product and helped us bought it at discounted price.