i am so embarrassed to tell my boyforend that he has a fishy girl like smell underneath the foreskin. i wish that he can do more to prevent the smell. i give my boyforiend blow jobs and 7o percent of the time he reaks. i don't know any antibiotics what so ever to tell him to take and he is 17 years old.. If i ever had a smell that he was not pleased about i wouldn't let him go down on me. not that i have that problem. because every morning, afternoon, night, and after sex i wash my vaginal area and wash it with good soap and hot steaming water. because i believe that girls need to keep from embarrassing thereselves. So why can't my boyfriend take the hint that he needs to keep the penis clean. I mean come on! i dont want to embarrass him but this is getting way out of hand with this damn smell. i can't tAKE IT ANYMORE. please send me some expertise advise not petty ones. this is serious. im trying to prevent from getting an infection or any type of disease.

Ha. My guess is that he doesn't have showers often and sweats a lot or even masturbates. Tell him to pull it back and just rub regular soap on it during a shower, it washes just like any other part of the body.

Celebrity
Young boys an hygene ha ha.
I have a 16 yr old son. His idear of a shower is to gas us all out with body spray.
Have you told him how you feel? I no that easier said than done.
How about bathing together, You could show him, By asking him if you can wash him an then ask him to wash you. He might pick up on you hints.
Just one thought, I use to think they all had a bit of an odor. Beening stuck in tight pants all day.
I dont have this prob with my new partner.
Looking back my ex smoked alot an drunk alot he didnt eat proporly. could this of been why??
was it his normal body odor?
Boxers could help too. more air circulating

I agree with what caroleL says take a shower together and ask him to wash you then you wash him and when you do pull his foreskin back and give it a good wash and say there nice and clean he may get the message.
I always pull mine right back and give it a wash when i take a shower and when i was with my gf use to in to bathroom before anything happened and wash it, thought i was just to clean lol