Hi i had unprotected sex on Aug 28 and was supposed to get my period on the 11 of sep 2013 i took a test on the sep 10 came out negative maybe it was to early to know. still haven't gotten my period i do have back pain and cramping ,what are my chances??? i have a 2 year old daughter i took me almost a year to get pregnant from her !!

Thanks :)

Hi.

It's still early to tell, but the symptoms you have and the lack of period may indicate that you are pregnant.

Good luck!

Hi Tony thank you for your reply ... its sept 18 and still havent had my period this month which had to be here on the 11 th so from the day of conception to now i think i am 3 weeks can i take a hpt now or should i wait till the end of the month and see if my period comes then ??

Thanks, 

:)

Hi.

You're welcome!

You can take HPT now, but there is a chance that it may show negative result, even if you're pregnant.

I'd wait at least a week and then take a HPT. Keep us updated!

Good luck! :)

Good Morning Tony

I took a $0.99 hpt test last night negative :( ill wait a week more to take another but will not be cheap and will buy the name brand one!

Thanks you again hope next post will be the lucky one!!

Hi!

I also hope you'll have a good news in your next post. :)

Good luck!