This problem of mine will probably be ridiculous to you. I was an avid runner for a couple of years and I enjoyed it. But I’ve found a new, excellent, job with a higher salary recently and I can’t find time to run, since I have to commute to my work. It’s not that big a distance, but I can’t manage to run before I go to work, and after that I’m too exhausted. What am I supposed to do since it’s a sedentary job and I want to stay fit?

I completely understand you because I was in the same situation when I switched to my present job. Before that, I had a job which allowed me to run more often because my working schedule was not so strict. And when I started with my new job I felt as if I had been in chains. I couldn’t fit in my regular running and other activities. But I managed to find a solution: I cycle to work instead of taking a bus! And it is great, because I’m still exercising and don’t have to do it after work when I’m so tired. So, my suggestion is the same if the distance is reasonable. If not, maybe home gym equipment will fill in the gap.