What is the average weekly mileage that you do for the following races?

5k - 10k
1/2 Marathon
Marathon

If you mean in general what you should be doing, there is no set mpw, but here's what I think the common consensus usually is (or should be :P )

5K - at least 25 mpw
10K - at least 35 mpw
Half-Marathon - at least 40 mpw
Marathon - at least 60 mpw

This is just what I think though..

40-55 mpw for 5k racing

Have built my base up to a solid 30mpw for my first 1/2 marathon in May. Hope to increase that to 45mpw over the summer for my first marathon in October. Don't think I could realistically spend any more time running than this - and the 45mpw may be a stretch after my first child comes into the world in August.

Right now, I only do short distances races--5K and sprint distance duathlons.

I ran 40 MPW last year and I'm right at 35 MPW this year.

Year average so far is around 58 mpw and I'm now between 60-75 mpw. I'm building up to 80+ mpw by the end of May and I hope to run between 70-85+ mpw during the summer while training for the marathon. I'm also planning to do some shorter races (halfs, 10ks and an occasional 5k) as tune-ups during the buildup and hopefully bring my times down.

I find that the more miles per week, with gradual building, the better the times.