On my face sometimes i get minor irritation and i can tell that it will become a pimple. Is it best to pop it now? Should i wait till it look like its about to pop on it's own, and pop it? Or should i just forget about it? What is the correct way to get all the stuff out of it? How can i prevent scars beacuse when i do it it leaves a big scar? pls some1 help me...

Honestly, I don’t think there’s a way to pop everything out, it will come back eventually.

You know what is good….to have regular treatments at the cosmetic’s. It is what I have been doing for the last 6 years. Both men and women have these treatments when a cosmetician is cleaning your face once a month.
It doesn’t help in elevating scars but there are certainly less scars with cosmetician’s work than your own.

Have you ever had a cosmetician’s treatment?

Thank you Lori, I will read up on cosmetician’s treatment. I just needed to be pointed in the right direction. ;-)

What I like about the treatment is that my cosmetician releases steam from a special machine. This makes my face all wet and soft and it also helps me relax. Then she does the cleaning of the face with milks and lotions and then the squeezing starts. That part I can’t say I enjoy because it can hurt. She uses a magnifier and can see all the clodged pores, all the zits and blackheads. I know for sure she will clean my whole face. Once this is over, she does a massage on my face and puts a mask that I need to wear for about 10-15 minutes. My face becomes numb and I can’t talk-it’s very funny.
MY face is red and swollen after the treatment for a day or two, but she usually tells me what to do or apply, so that the redness would go away as soon as possible.
Regular treatments made my face and skin incredible.

If you have too many zits that are very hard to treat, you may need some antibiotics.
Just make sure you find a good cosmetician. Ask questions about it first.