I like this guy and he is uncircumcised, I have read and even my friends have told me that sex with an uncircumcised guy can be better.  Is that true?  From what I have seen, foreskin on guys can be long, medium length or short.  Does the length make a difference because it seems like it would because the more skin that moves up and down the more it seems like it would feel better and help with sex.  I have seen foreskin move on a guys penis on this website and it looked like it would help out.  Where could you find out about this?

Health Guru
hi, I have a foreskin and can't really see how it would make a difference if anything I would say a long foreskin would give less pleasure when sliding in and out because there would be less motion against the virginal wall compared to a circumcised one. the only difference I can see is if you have a foreskin you can have the choice of if you leave the foreskin over before you enter or pull it right back. You could always try Googling and see what you come up with.