basically i just learnt that you should pull your foreskin back reguarly to be clean and make it strech .I also found out that you should have it pulled back for intercourse and masturbation but when i try to get an erection with it pulled back it hurts a little .Is this normal and will it change if i keep strecthing my foreskin .Please help as i am too embarrased to ask someone and realy need to know .So please help
thank you.

heya, i have never pulled mine back, its realy scary thats the 1 thing i carnt do, erected or floppylol :-(

I learned this and was worried that I would never be able to pull it back, but if each day you pull ot back a bit further, say while your in the shower and leave it like it for about 5 minutes, over a month or two now its starting to not really hurt, and I can pull it back all the way over the head and looks normal. In fact, its more pleasurable. At first the head which you dont normally see stings/ hurts to touch but you get used to it fine.

I am seventeen and i am only starting to pull back mine and yea it does hurt when it is all the way pulled back well only when its hard.. I asked my doctor and my step dad which by the way is very embarrassing well I basically made my step dad show me his penis so i could see what i wasn't doing very weird but I was persistent because I needed to know so i basically let him show me his penis and i wasnt going to show him mine i am not gay but when i talk about it it gets kinda hard so he let me pull back his and showed me how to stretch it kinda fun afterwards believe it or not