hey, i need some help, im 15 years old and when my penis is flaccid i have no problem pulling my foreskin back so cleaning is easy, however when erect i can't pull my foreskin fully back, ive tried getting erect while its pulled back when flaccid but it kinda hurts....i dont pull the foresking back when masturbating so orgasms are normal to reach for me me and my gf are planning on having sex but im kinda pausing it because i need some advice...can anyone help me??

Having sex with the foreskin forward is possible, and also normal for many men. Assuming that you will be using a condom, if this is put on with the foreskin forward then when having sex the condom will prevent the foreskin being forced back and hurting you. Your foreskin will retract when erect with practce - just don't rush it. Hope this helps. John