I'm almost 13 and I masturbate a lot and is that normal and also I've never tried pulling back my foreskin to show the head of my penis but I'm worried I'm not the right age to start pulling it back

The right age is whenever you decide to do it. There is no specific age for pulling back a foreskin. There are averages which you will find mentioned all over this forum. Mine was pulled back for bathing from as early as I can remember. I grew up thinking it was normal to pull it back and I thought everyone could. Go ahead and pull it back to see what you find under there. If it hurts ---- stop there. The next time you can probably go a little more.

It's normal to masturbate a lot at your age.

Thanks for the information, I feel better about myself and I know this may sound immature for my age but the normal way to masturbate doesn't turn me on are there any other ways to masturbate ?

Once you get your foreskin back so you can touch your glans it opens up a whole new world, just don't do anything that hurts. Not because it won't heal but it leaves you with a toy that you can't play with for a while.

Thanks for all the help!