i was diagnosed with a chlamydia after having sex with a partner who didn't know he had chlamydia. I went to a doctor to get treated, i was prescribed doxycycline. It's been over a month now since i finished taking all the prescribed meds to me. Does this mean i'm cured? and how soon can i have sex again?

It is okay to have intercourse again once you have had a repeat test to demonstrate cure, both of you ned to be re-tested, not just you. If your partner is sexually active with othe people, the risk is high that he will give it to you again. He definitely needs to be tested again to see if his treatment worked and then you need to be in an exclusive relationsip - Monogamous. Meaning, only you two have sex with each other, and no one else. Otherwise, you need to break up with him. I'm sorry, but that's the way it goes!