I am really mad at my dumb novo rapid pen.. I have had two of these so far and I keep having trouble with them not clicking like they should.  Has anyone else had these things and are having trouble with them not clicking?  I don't know what it is about novorapids pens and how to get a hold of the manufacturer of them.  What do you do about it?  I really hate to think about going back to insulin needles but if these things don't start working right, I need to do something about it.  What do you do when novorapid pens don't click?

I am unsure why your novo rapid pen would be acting up.  That is not good if it is causing problems and you cannot get the insulin you need at the time you need it.  I would look up Novo rapid pens on the Internet and see if you can find the number for the manufacturer and see if you get anywhere that way.  I wonder how many other patients have had this issue? There could be some reasons why it is not working properly.  One is that you did not pull out the dose button before turning it. If this is what happened, just turn it to pick out the number of units you want.  Then the dose button will lock when you are done with the injection. Things to remember is to never try to force the button at all.  You should check to make sure the Penfill is empty if you are having problems getting insulin out of it.  

I had a Novo Rapid Pen but I decided that I liked the insulin needles better. It is less to worry about and you don’t have to mess with plugged up pens and stuff.