Hi, I am 15 years old and i'm dating a 16 year old. Hes an awesome guy and i am absolutely in love with him. The problem is that he smokes weed, and it bugs me alot. I hate the smell and the way he gets when hes high pisses me off. About 3 months ago when i found out he smoked, i made him promise that he'd be done by the end of the summer. Two weeks ago i met up with him, and he told me that while he was away on vacation, he smoked it up big time. It crushed me completely, because i thought he was well on his way to being done with that stuff. We got into a fight and i realised that, if he doesn't want to quit, i could never force him. i just want him to realise that i'm trying to do this for him, i don't want him to get messed up and create problems for him in the future. I told him that he still had till the end of the summer to quit, or else we're done. He told me that he's going to do it, because he does love me and wants me to trust him again. Hes going to be going to another school in september so i won't be able to see him everyday, but i just was wondering what are the signs that he really has stopped , or that he's still continuing to do it behind my back??

from my experience, weed doesn't have any MAJOR side effects you should be worried about. I smoked for a solid two months almost every day. I quit no problem and I am currently on the soccer team healthy as ever with a 4.3 GPA. Just tell him never to be high in front of you. that's messed up.