My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant since June and no luck. I am 22 and he is 26. I have very regular periods and get pretty good menstrual cramps (the doc says that makes me normal, lol). I have used the fertility sticks but they never seem to get dark enough, unless I am just missing the right time. We have just gotten to the point where we do it every day, at least one to 3 times. Any advice? Also, not to gross anyone out, but his semen never "stays" in there. My ex and I, way back in the day, use to have unprotected sex because I was on the pill, and it would eventually leak out, but not like this. With my hubby its like it gets in there and comes right back out again because by the time he moves and I get up its like on the bed already, lol, or right in, or on the outer surface of me. Also, my husbands semen is very, well stinky. I have read stuff on that and its due to what he eats, but I am wondering if it has a fertility issue as well. He has a 5 year old son, so I know his sperm is capable.

No help at all?

sorry but i the only thing i can say if pray about it and keep trying ggod luck sweetie

Hi TessaK22
The only thing I can think of is your husband may not be going in deep enough - try a position that allows the sperm to deposit closer to your fallopian tubes and then the other thing is as soon as he withdrawls stay with your pelvis tilted in the air for about 1/2 hour after (I used a cushion)
I hope this helps :-)