Hi people. My sister is following genotype diet program for a while now. She is pretty satisfied, and I support her totally. But, whenever I ask her some question about this diet program, she doesn’t know to answer me. Or, she doesn’t want to answer me. I have one thing that I really want to know. What foods are recommended and what we need to avoid for each of different genotypes? I am thinking to start this diet program one day, but I can’t do that without his. And, I think that this is a first thing that I need to know.

Let me know! 

It depends on what you are. I see that you don’t know almost anything about this diet program. Once you learn what are you – are you hunter, gatherer, explorer, teacher, nomad or warrior, you will know what you should eat and what you should avoid. I am following for this diet program for a long now, and I found it really amazing. For example, I am a hunter, and I do know that I need to eat fish, seafood, and organic red meat, cheese. When we cook, we do it on olive or walnut oil. About fruit – I can eat grapefruit, cranberries. I need to avoid coffee. I don’t like coffee, so this is not hard for me.
What are you?
Do you even have a clue?

Hello, yes, it depends. You should tell us, but OK. Now, you know about Hunters, and I will tell you more about nomads :) Maybe you are one of them. Well, nomads can eat red meat, and they don’t have to worry that much about fat content. Also, you can eat white fish and seafood. About dairy products, you can eat some soft cheese, and if you want to use oil, use olive or even flaxseed oils. Cabbages, carrots and cauliflower are your super foods :) and you should not avoid it. If you love beer or red wine, and you are in group of Nomads – good news. You can drink it.

Good luck! 

Hi, my brother Josh is a warrior. He didn’t followed this diet, actually, I don’t remember did he ever was following some diet program, but he was searching a little bit about this. He found out that warriors can’t eat red meat, it is not recommended. About fish and seafood, the best choice is some good ocean fish, such as cod. You can always grab a snack – cheese, soft, of course, or cottage cheese. They can eat broccoli, cauliflowers, but they should avoid pears, bananas, oranges. Also, the warriors are lucky because they can eat garlic, chocolate, cinnamon, and they can drink coffee, red wine, cranberry juice. I would like to be a warrior. 

Yes, but we can’t know what this guest is without telling us. I really hope that she will be able to find something for herself. Now, when I look at all those types, I have to say that I noticed that they are pretty much similar, I mean, almost everyone can eat meat, almost the same fruits. That is good, I guess. I would like to write some characteristics for other type, but I really don’t know. I already told you what I know and I really hope that this is helpful for you. Find something for you.

God bless you! 

Hey girls. I am really sorry because I was not able to answer you before. First of all – wow! I really didn’t expect that much posts from you. You are really amazing! I was talking with my sister just now, and guess what –she is the warrior. And, you have already told me about warriors, what they should avoid, what they should eat. I am happy with this fact and I really hope that she will be happy as well. Most of those foods she really love, so I know that this won’t be a problem for her. Thank you a lot!