Hi there,

I have a few questions about this Hamptons diet program. I know a little bit about it and I know that this one could be a little hard for someone who wants to follow it, but it is ok, and as far as I know, you can really lose your pounds.

Well, my sister doesn’t think so! She is overweight, and this is the first time that she wants to follow some diet program for the first time. She is annoying because she doesn’t have a clue about diet programs, and I told her that she should try Hamptons diet program. She told me that she have heard that this diet program is not working.

Please, tell me can you really lose weight with Hamptons diet program? I want to show your answers to my hardhead sister! 

This is low calorie diet program, and you can lose your weight pretty quick. The main thing, the main secret of this diet program is that you will be rich, famous and thin. Now, as a low calorie diet program, you will lose your weight, but you have to be very careful, because this diet program in one hand is not that healthy. On the other hand, if your sister is really overweight, she can try it and of course, with some doctor’s opinion, she will lose her weight.

So, you can lose your weight, but she needs to be careful, because, as you said, it is her first time that she is following some diet program!

Hi there,

This is also a new detox diet program. A lot of celebrities, such as Sarah Jessica Parker and others, were on this diet program. It is very simple, this diet program encourages their users and followers to choose lean meats, healthy fats and to restrict carb levels intake. When you follow this, you are going to fill fuller very soon and you will not have to eat like very hour. You will be full. So, in this case, you will lose your weight and you are going to feel good.

So, this diet program works, maybe there are some things that are hard to learn, but you will learn them, it is not that hard.

Have a nice day!