Hello. I was really surprised when I went today to see my mother, and when she told me that she is starting to follow some diet program. I was really, but really surprised. She told me that she needs to lose her extra pounds for some reason. She don’t want to tell me why. But, ok. When I asked her which diet program, she told me that she wants to follow Hamptons diet program. I was surprised, because I know that this diet program is a little bit heavy to follow. She doesn’t know what foods are forbidden.

So, I was hoping that you can tell me.

Do you know?

Tnx.

Don’t worry about your mother. This is one of the best diet programs ever. It is really healthy plan that I also have heard about. It combines some diet program, good nutrition plans, and great ingredients. I don’t know why you should be afraid. Now, about those foods that you need to avoid – I am not so sure. I had a list somewhere, but I have lost it. You should buy the book, because I had this book a few months ago, and there is everything that you need to know. It is the best way, trust me. Have a nice day! 

As far as I know, you need to avoid burgers, pizza, fried meat, fried foods, pastas, bread. It is something that you must to avoid. Of course, maybe there are a lot of other foods that you need to avoid, but like you could read, book is the best option. Now, a typical meal plan in one day includes a scrambled eggs for breakfast, for lunch you can eat roast with some salad, the best option is lettuce salad, and for dinner you can eat mushrooms and maybe some spinach.  

Also, don’t forget to exercise, because you won’t lose your pounds without avoiding exerices.

Have a nice day!