Hi folks. I think that I am very silly guy, because a few days ago, I mentioned forking diet program, and all girls from my work just went crazy about this diet program. Three of them wants to follow this diet program, and I have to confess that I have told them that I know a lot of recipes, and that I can help them :0

Silly, I know, because I don’t know almost any recipe, but I have told that because I am just a guy, and they all are pretty :) So, I was wondering, if you can help me and recommend some good, some tasty recipes for Forking diet program?

Let me know, please, as soon as possible :)

Such a typical guy :) My ex boyfriend did exactly the same thing once :) Of course, that is NOT a reason why he is my ex lol :)

I think that I have one, but it is ok for the beginning :) How about some spicy, mango salad? They are girls, give them salad and they will be thrilled. You will need for mangos, peeled and cubed, of course, half of cup of fresh lime juice, two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, red pepper flakes – one spoon is enough, and salt. You know how to make this salad, it is easy, so surprise them all at the work :) You will be their favorite guy :)

Hello there. Yes, I know, but I can’t help it, as I said, I am just a guy, and I am one of three guys in my whole company :) I really want to be their best friend lol :) Maybe it sounds bad, but that is just me :)

OK, thank you so much! I like this recipe as well, so I think that I will make this salad for them tomorrow. I am sure that they are going to love this one. But, I was wondering do you have any tasty recipe for lunch? That would be really nice as well :)

Thank you! 

Good day everyone. How are you?

You are really unbelievable lol :) But, you already know this :) It is good that we all are friendly in here, so yes, we are going to help you :) For lunch, you should make something such as chicken breast with some broccoli. You make chicken breast on olive oil, and put some sea salt on it. Make broccoli. I love to put over this some non – fat yogurt, and this is so delicious to me. Maybe you should try with this, it is a good thing because you can put it in the fridge and eat it when it is cold.

Enjoy with girls lol 

Hello guys, I was sick like three days, so yesterday I went to my work. Of course, I mad this last recipe, because one of those girls, Ariel, was celebrating her birthday, and I have to say that those girls were really thrilled with this recipe. They were eating it like never in their lives :) So, I really want to thank you, because those recipes made me like a favorite guy at the work :)

If you know any other recipe, please, let me know, because I want to surprise them some other day as well :)

Thank you very much once again! 

Hello Carlito. I was really wondering where you have been :) If you have some problems with your weight, you should try to be a part of forking diet as well, especially now when you have decide to cook for the girls from your work lol. This meal plan is intended for all those who want to take a step in the right direction, who wants to eat right. So, it doesn’t matter are you trying to lose your weight, or just be a healthy. This is an amazing choice. I don’t know a lot of recipes, but I believe that here are some people that do know more.

You are welcome :)

Good luck!