Hey there,

Have you ever heard about Hamptons diet? Because, I didn’t! Never in my life. It is something totally new for me and I don’t know a lot about it. But, my husband, he is such a hard head and he thinks that he is the smartest one. His friend John told him that this diet program is a perfection for guys who want to have six pack in three weeks.

He is so annoying!

I was wondering can you give me any Hamptons diet food list? Because, my husband has no a clue about it!

Anything you know, please tell me!

I totally understand you! You can never get along with them, they are so annoying sometimes. I have one as well at my home, and I don’t know how I am still married  :D LOL

It is not so familiar diet for me, I don’t know a lot about it, but I was reading about it in the newspaper a few weeks ago.  He can eat yogurt, berries, roast beef, cream cheese, carrots, cucumber, red bell pepper, fruits, lean beef, low sodium soy sauce, lemon juice, nut oil, sea salt.  A lot of foods are available in this diet program.

Hi there,

You can never go wrong with Hamptons diet program. A lot of people doesn’t know a lot about it, but it is really good diet program. I am surprised that you haven’t heard about it at all.

A lot of foods you can eat, a lot of recipes you can find in this diet program. You can eat a lot of meat, almost all vegetables and fruits. So, you can be sure at one thing – you will never be hungry if you want to follow this diet program. But, it would be nice to consult someone who knows more about it!  

I was just saying exactly the same thing. I mean, I really do appreciate this one because it is really simple, it is not complicated, and you can never get wrong with meals or recipes. You can eat almonds, beef, blood sausage, bonito, cream cheese, feta cheese, wild boar, milkfish, salami, sardines, asparagus, artichoke, cauliflower, broccoli,  cherry pepper, coriander…

I can write you those foods until tomorrow :)

It is a very, very long list and the choice is amazing.

You will never be hungry with this one, trust me. Of course, you need to try hard for this one.

Have a nice day! 

Hello good people,
I remember when I was following this diet program, I really could eat whatever I wanted to eat. It was like all my wishes come true. I was never hungry, I had a chance to eat almost everything that I like, every food and meal was so amazing.
Yes, the list is a little bit too long, so it would be pretty much insane to write down all those groceries. You can find them almost everywhere.
Trust me, you will be happy with it because you will never be hungry and you will lose your weight.
Have a nice day!