Hello everyone!

I totally support my cousin Irma’s idea to start with carb lover’s diet program. But, she found out that this diet is a little bit strict for her and that this diet is a little bit hard to follow. So, she was thinking anyway to try this out. I mean, there are a lot of things about this diet program that she knows that she won’t be able to follow, but still she is willing. She found some article about it, and I have to say that it sounds really good.

So, does anyone here willing to share recipes for this diet program? 

Hey there,

It is not that hard to follow this diet program, but I have to be honest that it is a little bit hard to find some recipes on the internet. So, if she really wants to follow it, she needs to buy the book. I have one recipe, and I usually make it on Sunday, when my family comes around.

Fresh lemon with simple sauce and chicken breasts, with roasted broccoli.

You will need chicken breast, extra virgin olive oil, onions, garlic, flour, lemon juice, fresh pepper, sea salt. It is really amazing recipe and remember – in some diet program, you can never make mistake with chicken :)

Hey there,

I don’t know is it just me, but I have to say that is really, really hard for me to find any recipe for this diet program. No, I don’t have a book and maybe I should buy it, but I just can’t understand why I can’t find some recipes online? This is why I am thankful on forums and sites like this one, because you guys are really amazing, you have a great will, and you are always willing to share recipes with us.

I want to know some recipes in this diet program, so if you can help us, please, let me know as well. Because, I really can’t find any recipe :)

Thank you! 

Yes, it is really hard to find recipes, you are right. But, that is why you need to find a book, to buy it or just to read it. I did it, and that is why I have some recipes as well.

Here is one more that I really believe that you are going to love.

Raspberries with chocolate yogurt mousse – it sounds delicious, right? It is ready for five minutes :) I make it for my breakfast usually.

You need half of cup of plain low – fat Greek yogurt, one tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa, one tablespoon of honey and half cup of fresh raspberries.

Combine all ingredients and blend it.

It is soooooo delicious and I am sure that you are going to love it! 

Hey there,

Thank you very much. I think that she will be happy because of those recipes that you told me in here. But, I really need something for her dinner, something that can make her feel full, if you know what I mean. What about those recipes? Do you have any of them?

It would be really nice, something that is light, with some meat and some yogurt? Anything like that?

Maybe I am looking for too much, but she is always hungry in the evening and that is the main problem :)

If you have any recipe, please let us know.

Tnx! 

I would like to say thank you as well. I didn’t know that this diet program has so many recipes that you can find. So, basically, according to this, it is not that hard to follow this diet program, right? :D

But, anyway, yesterday my friend told me more about this diet program because she really has this book. She is willing to give me this book, so I believe that I will be able to get know this diet program better.

I will see am I going to like it :)

If I find any good or interesting recipe, I will let you know :)

Bye! 

Yes,

It is good to have this book, because in it you can find over 150 recipes as well. So, trust me, it won’t be a bad idea to read this book :) If you want to snack while you are watching some movies, I have one easy to make recipe as well :) Smoky oven – baked potato chips. Yes, they are no longer forbidden when you want to lose your weight. These crisp are tasty and they are made from thin slices of russet potato, that are tossed in a small amount of oil and – baked :)

Everyone must love this :D

I hope that you like it :)

Easy, but sooooo delicious!