I am 17 . For more than 4 months now I have been this constantly occurring white dead peeling kinda skin on my penis foreskin. It does not look nice so I peel it off in order to get rid of it . It peels of when I try hard . Since it is attached to my undead skin sometimes it bleeds when I remove it willingly. The skin does not cause me any trouble , its not itching, no pain nothing at all. I have had sex only once it was like 8 months back. I do masturbate very frequently (2-3 times a day). It looks like accumulated smegma which in inside my foreskin. It is present in spots very very small ones .

My Penis head looks all good . Its just the foreskin which is now worrying me like hell.

Is it some kinda smegma  (Smegma is easy to wash but this does not go until I peel it ?) If not what is it ? Should I be worried . 

How to get rid of it? Is there any cream I should apply ? If I want to see a doctor ...should I go to a urologist ?

Please Help me .

Thank You everyone . I appreciate it.

get it checked out or research

you need to see a doctor for that. it does not sound like smegma but something else

seek a doctor and they will let you know what it is

completely useless comment..tq